Now I know: Whenever Ronja doesn't do what I ask her to, I feel bad. Now I know: I feel rejected.
Back to setting up clothes on the drying rack while my daughter is upstairs at Oli's place playing with his Lego pieces..
I am now officially on my way home. Right now I use free Wi-Fi access at Springfield Branson Int. Airport, which is incredibly cooooool!!:D
Having to say Goodbye to my Love was heartbreaking. I could see her being close to tears and that rips me appart. But we will get to spend a few days together again in may when she comes over to see my place in germany (*excited*) and again in september when I am traveling to america again. And we plan on spending the End-of-the-year days together in germany which will be the bomb!
Now it's off to board the flight. Wish me luck...
My time in Missouri is almost over and now I feel like posting some stuff :P
Basically I was sick for most of the three weeks. I started out with a fully grown flu, including fever and a terrible cough. I also got a pretty migraine for two days.. Other than that I enjoyed myself :D
Well, of course T got sick too, so we pretty much spend most of the time attending to the others needs while being sick.. But we got through that showing that me manage to be around each other even in rough times and that is positive to me.
We went out three times total. Twice was just for dinner, and once we went bowling with Ed and his daughter. I sucked the first round, ending in the 90s (or worse??). But I got into it on the second round we played and finished with a personal best of 186!! Managed to throw four strikes in a row and was proud :D Ts 2nd round was better than her first as well, It think she had a total of 4 or 5 strikes and ended somewhere in the 120s.
I talked to my little princess on the phone each of the three saturdays I was here. She is such a brilliant little girl..
Unfortunalty our being sick has kept of from meeting any of the people we planned on. I reallyreally wanted to go to Cape to visit Tim but it didnt work out. The only weekend he had off was the last one I was here so we canceled. And guess what? Teri got a neat urinary tract infaction and we spent the weekened at home, me trying my best to take care of her... Bad luck I say..
That's been it for my bimonthly report folks ;)
 go out with me?
 give me your number?
 kiss me?
 let me kiss you?
 watch a movie with me?
 take me out to dinner?
 drive me somewhere
 cut some rug with me?
 take a shower with me?
 be my bf/gf?
 have a fling with me?
 buy me a drink?
 take me home for the night?
 Would you let me sleep in your bed?
 Sing car karaoke w/ me?
 sit in the doctors office with me because I didn't want to go alone?
 re-post this for me to answer your questions?
 give me a piggyback ride?
 Come pick me up at 3 am because my car ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere?
 think im cute?
 want to kiss me?
 want to cuddle wit me?
 want to hook up with me?
 friends with benefits?
 in a relationship?
 gonna have kids?
HAVE Y0U EVER...
 thought about me?
 thought there might be an "us"?
 thought about hookin up with me?
 found yourself wanting a kiss from me?
 wished i were there?
 done with this survey?
 happy you know me?
 mad at me?
 thinkin bout me?
There was an ambulance going right past my house heading in the direction my mom and grandma live.. with my grandma being in the shape she is, I am worried... I know, yes, -know-, she won't live for very much longer... but... Right now?? Just before christmas? *sigh*
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? I made my first (and my 2nd) trip to the US. I kissed my sweetheart fir the first time.. Well, she and I share a -lot- of first timers this year, I dont think you would like to know -all- of them ;)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't do any.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, my bands singer's wife had a boy late this year.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes, my grandfather.
5. What countries did you visit? America
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? The ability to spend more time with my sweetheart, a better financial situation.
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Saturday October 30th, when I asked Teri to marry me and she said 'yes'
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? In the grand scheme of things, I didn't achieve anything.
9. What was your biggest failure? I think I did alright, no big mistakes.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nothing big.
11. What was the best thing you bought? The engagement ring for Teri. All by myself, as I would like to add :D
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Again, looking at the grand scheme, no one is worth mentioning to me.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? The (again) american president.
14. Where did most of your money go? How would I know! ;)
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going to america for the very first time and getting to meet Teri.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004? One week, Barenaked Ladies
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? None of that
iii. richer or poorer? Neither
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Spent time with Ronja and Teri
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Spend time at my Computer.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? On one day I will take Ronja to my moms and spend some time there.
(Yes it's still missing question 21...unsure quite why.)
22. Did you fall in love in 2004? Absolutely. Why did you think I got engaged ;)
23. How many one-night stands? None.. Same answer as every year ;)
24. What was your favorite TV program? Scrubs!
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read? That's a tough one seeing I read like 2 dozen books..
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Probably The Watchmen
28. What did you want and get? The chance to be with Teri.
29. What did you want and not get? The chance to show Teri what germany is like.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? LotR III
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I had a party with just 5 people attending on the night of my bday, then a bigger one three days later. Turned 31
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Having Teri come to germany
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? I do not have one :)
34. What kept you sane? As always, looking straight ahead, not back.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Really none. I used to fancy JLo, but this kinda died away this year.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Ironically, since I am not an US resident, the election in november.
37. Who did you miss? Teri!
38. Who was the best new person you met? Teri
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: Don't ever try to be what others want you to be. Be yourself, that's the best person you can be.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "I'm here without you baby, but you're still on my lonely mind, I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time." (the same Teri said; I couldn't have put it any better...)
As of today, I am wearing: Black socks, black underwear, black pants, a black shirt.. and I am -not- on my way to a funeral, black just looks good on me.. especially this rather tight black shirt :D ;)